Laboratory Maintenance Service
Whether you’re operating an in-house laboratory at a hospital or your own standalone facility, our biomedical specialists at GDM know how to keep your laboratory equipment running smoothly and accurately. They also understand how important this is. After all, you can’t give your patients the right care without properly maintained and accurate laboratory equipment. Let our factory-trained technicians help you ensure that the equipment you use every day exceeds all expectations for patient safety.
We ensure your laboratory runs better
- Laboratory Hardware: Keep your laboratory hardware up and running. We repair just about every type of medical equipment and also provide comprehensive maintenance service programs that keep your equipment downtime to a minimum, reduce overall costs, and extend the life of your valuable capital equipment investments.
- Preventative Maintenance: Periodic inspection, maintenance and replacement is available by our biomed technicians. We follow OEM recommendations and helps you prevent small problems from becoming large and expensive ones.
- For Laboratories that Require More: Some laboratories must follow stringent guidelines that require them to follow specific periodic preventative maintenance schedules. This type of maintenance must be performed exactly as outlined by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). This includes replacing parts with OEM parts, only. Where applicable, equipment under the OEM plan will be validated annually by conducting the appropriate analytical testing.
For more information about how we can help your laboratory with its
service and repair needs, free to call us today to talk with an GDM specialist.
- H-R Human Resources
- Laboratory Hardwares Laboratory Hardware
- Preventative Maintenance Preventative Maintenance